- What do you want to get out of your project?
Simply just a functional app that flows smoothly and is understandable to pair well with a possible portfolio piece I have in mind.
- What do your users want to get out of your project?
Discovery of the different/possible job opportunities they could land if the lived in the world of Seinfeld.
- Who are your users?
Definitely Seinfeld fans, since most of the content would go over someone’s head if they aren’t familiar with the show.
- How would you measure the success of your project?
By having it be enjoyable to Seinfeld fans (through their experience in using the app). I would like everything to be clear and easy to understand. If there’s any sort of confusion in using my app, it would not be successful in my eyes.
- How can you divide your content into categories?
Job sought out, job type, and job category
- What sort of meta information can unite some or all of the content?
Jobs in relation to characters, job skills, salary.
- Does your structure facilitate exploration?
Yes, it would allow the user to explore the process of getting a job + learning about oneself in the process.
- Would your structure support only 5 people? 100 people? 1 million?
I think the content I gathered + meta information could support both a small and large amount of people.
- What sort of functionality would your project need to be successful?
Any touchscreen function (for tablet/smartphones) that would help with smooth navigation through the app (I really don’t know any specifics though).
- What functionality would be nice to have?
I don’t know if this counts as a “function”, but I would like an option where you could swipe up to see some graph/infograph appear on the chances you’d get hired at a specific spot.
- What is the primary content of your site?
Job listings and job openings.
- What is the supplemental content?
Character info, Job info, connections between jobs + characters.