1. What do you want to get out of your project?
I really want a nicely designed interface and cool, illustrative interactive project out of this.
2. What do your users want to get out of your project?
I really want users to feel immersed in Wes Anderson’s style and to experience the Royal Tenenbaums in a new and exciting way.
3. Who are your users?
My users are most likely Wes Anderson fans or film fans in general. Wes Anderson has a very specific style of films and if the user doesn’t like Wes Anderson’s work, they may not have an amazing experience on the website.
4. How would you measure the success of your project?
I’ll measure the success of the project by having an intuitive, yet easy understood UI/UX along with fulfilling my desire for a more expressive, illustrative website.
1. How can you divide your content into categories?
I can divide my content by interactions and relationships between characters along with personality traits of each character and histories of the characters. This will also go hand-in-hand with the progression of the story through “chapters”.
2. What sort of meta information can unite some or all of the content?
Most of the content can be organized through each character’s relationship with other characters. Similar to rhizome, the involvement and interactions of the characters can help unite the individual character content.
3. Does your structure facilitate exploration?
Yes, it does. The entire concept of exploring the Tenenbaum house and seeing the progression of character interaction supports user exploration.
4. Would your structure support only 5 people? 100 people? 1 million?
The structure supports a very limited amount of people as there aren’t many characters in the Tenenbaum world that are relevant enough to be displayed as primary characters on the site. In total, 6 or 7 individual nodes may be present.
1. What sort of functionality would your project need to be successful?
At it’s base, the project will need to show characters’ interactions between each other and their involvement with the plot.
2. What functionality would be nice to have?
It would be nice to have a timeline in which users can traverse the film’s story and see the different interactions between characters.
3. What is the primary content of your site?
The primary content will be the visuals of the characters along with their personalities. Another thing that may be considered primary content, are the relationships between characters.
4. What is the supplemental content?
Supplemental content will include more information about each character and the progression of the story.