1. Who is your primary audience? Do you have a secondary one?
- Primary audience is people who want to follow recipes or are interested in sharing their recipes with others though a recipe data base. Secondary audience are people who might be interested in cooking but are archiving ideas not necessarily following a recipe. So meal planning people.
2. What are the top three objectives for your app?
- create a user friendly app environment that make a customizable experience for the user
- create a very clear, UI system that makes sense for the content of the app
- to be able to contain a lot of information with out overwhelming the user
3. What are all of the features that related apps have? Are there any that you have thought of on your own? List as many as you can.
- I think it would be helpful to also have a grocery list for adding ingredients that you need to buy for a recipe.
- None of the apps I found had some kind of origin of food mapping, I would like to include that, one could pick their cuisine preference and go from there
- Video library maybe for some of the recipes
- organizing a step-by-step instructions for the recipes
- recipe library
- nutritional value of a recipe
- scan bar code for adding “unknown” ingredients
4. What is the bare minimum in functionality that your web app should be able to do?
- Users should be able to search for a specific recipe and find the one they want, click it, and read the instructions/ingredients
5. What features are unnecessary or don’t lead directly to the objectives you listed above?
- I think it’s important to have professional photographs of the food, people want to see the final product and if it looks mouthwatering or looks good could be key reasons why they are looking up a recipe in the first place
6. What is your “Call to Action” (The first thing a user should do)?
- select a recipe or search for one