- Describe what your interface does in 2 sentences or less.
Removes the need of your hands and eyes to do typical everyday things that are usually cumbersome to use a phone when you are out and about.
- Who would use your interface?
Everyone who listens to music, makes phone calls, needs reminders, wants to play back something they heard earlier. Business people. Working professionals.
- What would they hope to gain?
Productivity, safer driving, and information that reaches them quicker. More control with less effort over their lives.
- What is the context/environment in which people will use your interface? Would it be used in public/private? Alone or in groups?
It depends on how awkward they feel talking to a computer in public. Many people would use this alone.
- What sorts of physical items might a user have to interact with?
- What questions do you need answered about your interface to see if it is necessary or effective?
How useful would it be to write emails with your voice/send texts? Does that make it more or less just a phone call or a voice message? Is there a need to translate from words to written text or are we attracted to silent communication? Would we rather fumble for our phones silently with our hands full than ask “Computer, what’s my grocery list?” in the store?
How useful would it be to have all the information you need always hands free? Is that something we want?